Location: Zhengzhou, Henan -- Tuition Fee: : RMB: 39,000 /year
1. Recommendation Reason:
1. A good chance to get full scholarship.
2. Zhengzhou University has a grand running scope and rich faculty resources.
3. It is a national "211 project" key university co-built by the Henan Provincial Government and the State Ministry of Education On July 10th, 2000, the new Zhengzhou University was founded through the merger of three universities: Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou University of Technology and Henan Medical University.
2. Entry Requirements
1. Post-graduated students
2. Non-Chinese citizens
3. No criminal record
4. Be in good health
5. Excellent academic performance
6. Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship.
Degree Requirement: Have master's degree cetified by MOE
Age Limitation: Be above 18, under age of 40
Average Score Requirement: Not specified by university but usually requires above 70%
English Proficiency Requirement: Yes
English Language Certificate Requirement: Equivalent to IELTS 6.0
Working Experience Requirement: No.
3. Basic Information:
Financial Resource: Scholarship
Duration: 4 Years
Starting Date: Autumn intake: Sep
Tuition Fee: : RMB: 39,000 /year
Single room: About RMB 10000 / year ;
Double room : About RMB 5000 / year
Teaching Language: English
Deposit Before come to China: No
Application Deadline: On the end of every months , we will confirm with the university to check the remain seats, we will close the scholarship application as soon as the seats run out.
Seats Limitation: 20
List of Documents Students Need to Provide:
1. Application Form
2. Photocopy of valid passport With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo. A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
4. Certificate/diploma of master degree. Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization
5. Academic transcript of master degree. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form
7. The applicant needs more than 6.5 of the English IELTS, or the same level for the English taught course
8. HSK 5 certificate ,more than 210 points for the Chinese taught course
9. Two letters of recommendation
10. Research plan
11. Non-criminal record proof
Expected Admission Result Release Time:
2-3 weeks after you submitted all documents. (For reference only) (For reference only) .
Expected Admission Package Release Time:
2-6 weeks after you got accepted. (For reference only)
Admission Package Delivery:
DHL for oversea students, and usually SF-Express for students in China.
Application deadlines, starting dates, tuition fee, accommodation fee, expected admission result release time and expected admission package release time might be change in each year according to the school’s policy change. The final dates and amount will depend on the actual situation.