Location: Chongqing -- Tuition Fee: : RMB: 30,000 /year
1. Recommendation Reason:
It is one of the 30 or so medical universities in China which are approved by Ministry of Education in China to enroll foreign students to study the English-medium MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) program. It is also listed among the Chinese medical universities in WHO’s official website and is recognized by ECFMG (Educational Committee for Foreign Medical Graduates) in the United States.
2. Entry Requirements
1 Non - Chinese citizens, in good physical and psychological condition.
2 Applicants should comply with the laws and regulations in China, and comply with the rules and disciplines in the Chongqing Medical University
Degree Requirement: Graduated from Senior High before you start this program
Age Limitation: Be above 18, under age of 25
Average Score Requirement: Not specified by university but usually requires above 60%
English Proficiency Requirement: No
English Language Certificate Requirement: No
Working Experience Requirement: No.
3. Basic Information:
Financial Resource: Self-sponsored + Scholarship
Duration: 6 Years
Starting Date: Autumn intake: Sep
Tuition Fee: : RMB: 30,000 /year
Single room: About RMB 4000 / semester ;
Double room : About RMB 2000 / year
Teaching Language: English
Deposit Before come to China: YES
Application Deadline: On the end of every months , we will confirm with the university to check the remain seats, we will close the scholarship application as soon as the seats run out.
Seats Limitation: 20
List of Documents Students Need to Provide:
1. Passport (photocopy/scanned copy)
2. Completed Application Form for Foreigners to Study in Chongqing Medical University (original copy or photocopy/scanned copy)
3. Completed Application Form for Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship (original copy or photocopy/scanned copy).
4. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (can be submitted later) (photocopy/scanned copy) (the original copy should be kept by the applicant. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
5. Non-Criminal Record issued by the police.
6. High school leaving/studying certificate (photocopy/scanned copy).
7. Academic transcripts of high school (photocopy/scanned copy).
8. Character certificate (original copy or photocopy/scanned copy).
9. Optional materials: articles or papers written or published, certificate of awards, HSK certificate, English level certificate, other related documents (photocopy/scanned copy)
10. Study plan of no less than 400 words in English or Chinese (original copy or photocopy/scanned copy)
1. *School performance report/conduct record is an appraisal about applicants’ overall performance at school. It should be issued by the authority and should bear the seal.
2. The materials should not exceed 20 pages. Please use DIN A4.
3. Notarized English copy should be provided for the documents in the language other than English.
Expected Admission Result Release Time:
3-4 weeks after you submitted all documents (For reference only)
Expected Admission Package Release Time:
2-6 weeks after you got accepted. (For reference only)
Admission Package Delivery:
DHL for oversea students, and usually SF-Express for students in China.
Application deadlines, starting dates, tuition fee, accommodation fee, expected admission result release time and expected admission package release time might be change in each year according to the school’s policy change. The final dates and amount will depend on the actual situation.